What does the course cover?
This course covers the advanced tools in Excel 2016. You’ll learn how to create custom cell formats. You’ll start to learn about Pivot Tables, the slicer tool, Macros and how to record steps to common tasks. You’ll learn how to trace and watch changes with cells and formulae.
Why take this course?
This course introduces the power of Pivot Tables and Recording Macros. Pivot tables let us report and manipulate huge amounts of data quickly and easily. Learning the foundations of Macros can save you huge amounts of time by automating repetitive tasks.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has completed the Excel 2016 Level 2 course and is looking for more knowledge on Excel – in particular anyone looking to learn the foundations of working with Pivot Tables and basic Macros. If you work with Excel extensively, this course will benefit you.
Each course contains high quality, professional video lessons, downloadable exercise files and real-world templates for you to use.
Course detail and sample lessons
Section 1: Lookup Functions
Section 2: More Functions
Section 3: Sparklines
Section 4: Macros
Section 5: Protecting Your Workbook
Section 6: Charts
Skills you’ll learn
What you’ll be able to do after the course
- Advanced formatting for text and cells
- Update changes across a workbook
- Work with Sparklines and Charts
- Learn how to record and run a macro
- How to link worksheets and workbooks
- Trace and track errors in a spreadsheet
- Add custom controls to a worksheet
How you can apply these skills
What you’ll be able to use these skills for
- Automate some repetitive tasks in Excel
- Drill down and report on large data
- Perform what-if? type analysis on data
- Design easy to use Excel forms
- Track how large spreadsheets work and trace errors
- Use Excel Forms for data entry
- Work with multiple spreadsheets at the same time
When you pass that you will receive an internationally recognised accreditation certificate like this:
Upon completion of Excel courses up to this level you will be ready to take the Expert courses in Excel for advanced Certification and for preparation for the Microsoft Certification exams.
Careers that require these skills at this level?
Excel is used in practically every business and in nearly all departments in those businesses – ranging from sales to accounting and administration. Any office role will require you to be proficient to this level.
Want to start learning today?
Joining is simple, easy and risk free with our 7 day money back guarantee.